Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Edmonton - A breath of fresh air!

I flew to Edmonton for the ITU Paratriathlon World Championships . The venue  was absolutely gorgeous and the weather could not have been better. I had a very early flight out on Sunday and needed to pump before my 3.5 hour flight to Chicago (we were delayed out of Edmonton so I missed my connection at O'Hare - I will blog about how I handled that when traveling with 150oz of frozen milk). I flew our of the US departures terminal at Edmonton International Airport. I was pleasantly surprised by the extremely clean family bathrooms. They are individual bathrooms that have 2 outlets. Although there was no chair for me to sit in - the counter was quite large so I ended up sitting on it. Overall, this has been my best experience thus far with pumping when I fly and I give Edmonton a 4 out of 5 (would have been a 5 if there was a chair to sit in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment